We all know the benefits of fresh food, but there is no better feeling than watching the progress of your own crop and ultimately serving it as a meal. Growing your own food doesn't have to be a major undertaking and you don't need a lot of land. In fact you can start without any land with these new window sill gardens in stock for Spring 2020.
There are significant benefits of gardening including:
- Gardening can reduce stress
- Gardening is good for your self esteem
- Fresh food has better nutritional value
- The mild exercise of gardening is good for your heart
- Gardening as a great family activity
We have window kits available to grow microherbs or microgreens. The two varieties include a ceramic planter with tray, seeds, growing medium, tips and instructions. Available now.